• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My Cosmic EP3

:lol: I know, tbh it's hard to get used to atm, making my ears feel like they're going to pop. Louder than I expected too, especially on the motorway :'(

You'll get used to it, I thought mine was really loud at first but doesn't bother me now. Didn't realise how quiet a standard exhaust was until a type r drove past me the other day.

its not loud :D

Yeah, it is compared to stock :p

Bumbling around town in 4th @ 30mph is louder than when nailing it on the sliproad onto the motorway, probably because it's drowed out by the GM though ;)

I'll get used to it I suppose, well I hope I will :lol:

Any pics Scott?

Took me a while to get used to the DC, I sold mine as was due to sell car, but I actually prefer the standard exhaust and just have the induction.

Any pics Scott?

Took me a while to get used to the DC, I sold mine as was due to sell car, but I actually prefer the standard exhaust and just have the induction.

Not as yet Jonny boy, will try and get some when it's clean :oops:

I'm getting used to it now, I love the sound it makes but it sounds so different to standard I'm noticing it more. Maybe volume-wise it's not much louder, but maybe it's the tone which is different, which is maybe why I think it sounds loud?

Just swap yours tyres over if they are same size wheels. I looked at those nuts but too pricey for me so stuck with originals :)

Back