• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

my cosmic ep3

Looks sweet mate I was thinking of white but not sure if it went with cosmic grey. Gona wrap the roof in black

Looks sweet mate I was thinking of white but not sure if it went with cosmic grey. Gona wrap the roof in black

Do you do the wrapping yourself ?

I get mine done in a place in birkenhead, had my bonnet and spoiler done there

Console wrap looks cool. May have to see if I can get a cheap spare to give it a go on. I can't see me doing a great job of it first go.

Yea it's sticky on the back, it is possible that it will take the paint of if u mess things up.if u r not confidant ask your local sign shop to help

b3a7fc3f.jpg

I think it looks good on some cars,yours looks like a good match to the colour of your paint so it looks really well in my opinion. Good job too.

I should have done this at the start but here is a list of mods, as u will see there isn't a lot
.front and rear upper strut braces
. brembo front discs with red stuff pads
. spoon torque damper
. rear tinted windows (done by me )
. painted engine cove ( done by me )
. dry carbon wrap on roof ( done by me )
. dry carbon wrap on centre dash (done by me )
Things I'm wanting to do this year . . . . fast road set up
. itg maxogen air box
. coilovers
. exhaust ( not sure what make )
If u think of anything else let me know :)

Hey drew i didnt know you new Ste Hale, he mentioned you in work and i told him i sold you my old bonnet :)

small world eh :lol:

Back