• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

my cosmic ep3

starting to do a few bits to my cosmic type r just going to share a few pics

got bored and had a spare 20 mins at work today so decided to polish my knob:

start
image.jpg

finish
image2.jpg

wheels,calipers and centre console should be done this weekend pics will follow any other ideas post them up ;)

Very nice job, I think this will have to be one of the first jobs I get done on mine when I pick it up. Paintwork in great shape but a little let down by wheels being kurbed. Any recommendations where to get it done?

Thanks cosmic, live near Tonbridge. I have Spit&Polish close. But my friend got them to do a quote for his VXR8 alloys and were rather expensive. Once I pick up car. I'll take some pics and post. Maybe see what you recommend.

i wouldnt recommend spit and polish ive seen there work over the years not the highest quality :/ im in crowborough so if u need any advice on bodywork let me know

Will do cosmic, can't believe that after waiting so long to own one, I'll finally own my own next weekend. Always loved the EP3. May have to take you up on the bodywork offer, especially after see how amazing a job you did on yours. From memory, the paintwork looked in reasonable condition, hopefully nothing that a good detail job won't sort out anyway. I have supercar detailing http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1222 not far from where I work, but not sure about being without it for 4 days for the full-on paint correction to be done.

Car looks great man! Excellent job on the alloys, black looks just right with that silver. What kind of filler do you use to repair the kerb marks?

Cheers just need to order some form of coilovers now lol didn't use any filler sanded the wheel down and reshaped it

Back