• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My Cosmic Premier...JRSC! 310bhp 24/11/2011

Nope, im done experimenting on the engine front now, AEM FTW! unless this magic weapon part that TDi north are developing is any good, which helps boost bhp! something to do with the intake

Couple of questions for you buddy. You still get Launch control on a K100 right?? And can the Engine Management Light be turned off like with a Kpro??

yes to both questions although ive had my launch control turned off for track day noise restriction revving.

Looks lovely cosmic and being new to all this very interesting about the gruppe m and aem. Not all about peak power figures evidently.

Looks lovely cosmic and being new to all this very interesting about the gruppe m and aem. Not all about peak power figures evidently.
It's a bit odd as the Gruppe M has had better results versus the AEM on other cars. As has been said, each engine is different.

DSC02313copy.jpg

DSC02312copy.jpg

Finally got my Seibon spoiler fitment issue sorted

Last edited by a moderator:
That looks a damn sight better than the original fitment; good job for perservering - the fact that two screw holes remain unused though does irk me.

That looks a damn sight better than the original fitment; good job for perservering - the fact that two screw holes remain unused though does irk me.

I know what you mean with the 2 spare screw holes but im happy with it, it is a much better fitment compared to the last! I just aint willing to pay for a proper mugen wing as its silly money

Will be going to do a mini photo shoot soon with my mates camera so will post more pictures up soonish! nope not fitted it differently, just got a much better fitting from a new wing.

317222_10150966500280032_677400031_21721098_1213526405_n.jpg

321611_10150966490965032_677400031_21721078_397952673_n.jpg

Given the car the JRSC treatment and what a result! Again on a Dyno Dynamics dyno, they read slightly in the conservative and was told this is a great figure for my set up, (as did Romain when he tuned me up for N/A) I'm well pleased and this cars just goes insane the quicker it goes!

Tuned by CPL racing

JRSC running 8psi boost
Hondata gasket
AEM CAI
K100
DC sports header
Spoon N1 cat-back

Last edited by a moderator:
I want one of them spoilers now on my cosmic :D

can i ask which one you bought and how much ?

Thanks

Back