• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My cosmic premier- lowered on abp/eibach

im happy with it at the minute, plans next year are long ram, dc mani then kpro:twisted: maybe a few other little bits, what about you?

im happy with it at the minute, plans next year are long ram, dc mani then kpro:twisted: maybe a few other little bits, what about you?

Yeah, I think those mods, mapped with the Kpro'll rock!

As for me? I have nothing majorly planned at the moment, I'm sort of tidying mine up. She's mint, but there are a couple of little bits that I'm not entirely satisfied with, like some light scuffs to the interior plastic trim in the back. I want to sort these bits and bobs out, then I'll be looking at the handling, namely lowering and the geometry - followed by the tie-bar, JDM ARB, and some LCA's for that scaffolding bling :D

i did'nt have anythink planned for mine, i was going to keep it standerd for a while but the bug bit and had spoon catback,lowered and filter on within a month:lol:

i did'nt have anythink planned for mine, i was going to keep it standerd for a while but the bug bit and had spoon catback,lowered and filter on within a month:lol:

Yeah exactly like me mate. Two days of driving it around - thinking I'm going to keep her clean and standard, then next thing you know I'm looking at some Parada's and a lairy wheel refurb :D:twisted:

Fook it, I'm doing it! :lol:

Edit: Wise choise, your motor looks much better for it, IMO :D

Last edited by a moderator:
what about some toyo's t1r? running them on my front wheels and there spot on.

Get it done mate :D and gets some pictures up when done:p

what about some toyo's t1r? running them on my front wheels and there spot on.

Get it done mate :D and gets some pictures up when done:p

Really and truly it could be any brand wheel (as long as it's reputable) I suppose; I'm more after a lower profile (40) than I am the actual Parada's, but I've seen a website (blackcircle I think) that have got Parada's going for £65 each and Proxes up nearer £100. Given that the Spec 2's are reputable, and on offer in the profile I'm interested in, I've got me heart set on a set now :D

Last edited by a moderator:
fitted the cdplayer the other weekend also fitted the red H's to the centre caps of my wheels. weather was ok today so gave it a polish, pictures are rubbish of my phone:(

P1343_05-12-09.jpg

P134401_05-12-09.jpg

P1344_05-12-09.jpg

P1345_05-12-09.jpg

P1346_05-12-09.jpg

Yeah mate, very nice :cool:

For such a small detail, the Red H's make all the difference, that "certified" look :D

I like your head unit also.

Gave the engine bay a right ol' clean today toothbrush, cotton buds and all sorts. I felt restricted though: Degreasing parts of the engine bay, but not being able to thoroughly rinse'em makes hard work of it. :rolleyes:

Back