• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My cosmic premier- lowered on abp/eibach

Spoon N1's are too loud for me.

I've never owned one because of this and the fact I think they look bad sitting in the EP3 bumper recess.

Indeed, it sounds nice and deep. Loving mine

Before the £ took a tumble I once stalled on buying one because it was up for £200 and I only wanted to pay £180.

D*ckhead.

I still got a RM01A later on though, however the Legalis R will always be the one that got away :( .

I Assume the bung is just a stopper that you put in the end of the exhaust to make it quieter? That sounds good - are they expensive. So assuming i go second hand that's 250. How much is the b pipe? Then that's me all sorted. Except for the manifold lol

From what I can see the fujitsubo legalis r looks massive for the ep3 but the pictures where ***** lol. Anyone got a better pic? I love how the n1 looks and with the bung should be quiet. But what the fujiyaubo legalis r? Is it quiet.. Does it have a bung etc

Last edited by a moderator:
B-Bipe is expensive and rare; it's actually a DC5 part - that fits the EP3. I'd be on the DC5 forums if I was looking for the B-Pipe. It's about £550 new - so expect to pay like £250-£350.

The Spoon N1 (BB) is chassis specific; there is one for the DC5 and one for the EP3 - neither will work on the other due to the length of the rear of the DC5. The DC5 is slightly longer than the EP3 IIRC, so the back-box, as you'd expect will be slightily longer, and therefore too long for the EP - converesly the EP3's is shorter and too short for the DC5.

N1's normally go for about £200+.

A bung costs about £50 new IIRC.

Budget about £500 for the system IMO.

Shaenei has the Legalis R; check his thread. It looks like a more clinical version of the OEM exhaust - with bigger exits.

As typeRiter said, 500 should get you a catback. The dc5 back box is longer, I got one brand new for my old ep3 from funky power, didn't no it was the wrong one until it was on the car and sticking a mile out the back.

Evo wheels and oem wheels will probley be up for sale soon as found some new wheels I really want, let me no if your interested.

They are up for sale now, check forsale section.

edit: both sets of wheels now sold.

Top secret at the minute lol Should have them by next week or week after, I will let the pictures speak.

Back