• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My cosmic premier- lowered on abp/eibach

Love this car has given me inspriation to do mine so clean too sad its gone I would of loved to off brought all parts off you

Back in a ctr, this time a cosmic prem.

Well it's been awhile since I've been on here and since selling the Milano.
had a tdi golf for around 3 years which was a great car, put 65k miles on that with not one issue at all.
traded that it last year for a leon fr cr170, bought that from my local seat dealer.
decided that I didn't want to rent no more so moved back in with the wife's parents for a while, while saving up for a deposit, sold the leon back to seat to free some cash up which leads me back to the civic, this time a cosmic premier.
Not got much planned at the moment for this, put a pioneer CD player in the other day, got a set of hid's and sidelights which will go in this weekend and ordered 2 new conti sport contact 5's for the front.

Seat leon

http://
2e67e8b5c65654f0a5af12844a1f63ae_zps400097c6.jpg

Only picture I have of the civic:

ae6d4aff73d9b4e9e6b6beb10a19357c_zpsd3507ed6.jpg

It depends where you buy from, I paid a premium as I got it from my local seat dealer. Mine was the facelift with the newer CR engine. All the extras, I paid 10995. Can be had for less.

jesus! how are they compared to the civic and golf? id never own a golf i have german and vw, but the leons seem quick

Completely different to the civic, so hard to compare, it was really nice to drive and quick for a diesel. i had a set of eibach sportlines on mine as they are really high as standard and it handled really well, also had a triple R spliter on, which in my opinion is how they should of left the factory.

Nice looking ctr mate, I take it you'll be enjoying a car that revs past 5K rpm? lol.

Looking forward to seeing your progress based on your Milano mods, now that looked a special car.

Nice looking ctr mate, I take it you'll be enjoying a car that revs past 5K rpm? lol.

Looking forward to seeing your progress based on your Milano mods, now that looked a special car.

cheers mate, i got to say it's nice to be back in a car that revs.
progress will be slow to start as all my money will be going towards a house deposit, maybe sneak a couple of bits in here and there.

Back