• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My CTR :D

Tarticus said:
Good cars though but I would wait a bit yet as the prices are sure to tumble on them soon enough

I am :wink:

or as soon as i can find a white MR FQ320 / 340

Andy

dotty said:
Emmy said:
Yep the Leon is mine too, although my dad likes to drive it at the moment !!! they were both nice and clean at the weekend until a cat left its paw prints over it this morning :x :x

Who let her out of Scotland!!? :lol:

:smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043

Captain Redbeard said:
One of the ugliest cars known to man... but I'd still love to own one. 8)

Glad i'm not the only one that thinks that. Something about them that still attracts me. :?

andyd said:

Andy

You'll be lucky there mate. I think it's only the RS models that were in white, I may be wrong though.

Scousefella said:
dotty said:
Emmy said:
Yep the Leon is mine too, although my dad likes to drive it at the moment !!! they were both nice and clean at the weekend until a cat left its paw prints over it this morning :x :x

Who let her out of Scotland!!? :lol:

:smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043

:smt102 :wink:

CTR said:
andyd said:

Andy

You'll be lucky there mate. I think it's only the RS models that were in white, I may be wrong though.

Nope.

I've seen a one white MR FQ 340 in Southend 8) It looks the nuts with all the carbon bits on her.

Andy

Just a few recent pics :eek:

It needs a bit of a clean..

not bad for someone who once told me - 'I wont mod my Type R' :roll: :lol:

something like, it shunted the whole system forward and its all bent (i dont know what the technical terms are for it :lol: )

Emmy said:
something like, it shunted the whole system forward and its all bent (i dont know what the technical terms are for it :lol: )

That must have been some impact. :shock: :oops:

Emmy said:

Buggered I'd imagine :wink: :lol:

Sorry to hear that though - not nice to happen :(

Insurance job or getting it fixed up yourself? Doesn't sound too cheap if it's done all that damage

Back