• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My CTR stolen

Last night at about 4 to 4.3am my house plus my neighbours house were broken in to, I had my CTR go with the keys, plus wallet, Zune, watch and a few other small bits and my neighbour had 2 cars plus bits and pieces stollen.

The thing is our front door is a UPVC door with 5 locks and dead bolts and they still got past with no noise or damage to the door!!

I have to wait a month now to see if the police get my car back...not sure that I want it now :x I do need it for work though but can't even get a hire car with out me spending out for one :x

My car is a red CTR reg - LB52 NEY if anyone see's it PM me please.

Re: My CTR stollen

Jason said:
Last night at about 4 to 4.3am my house plus my neighbours house were broken in to, I had my CTR go with the keys, plus wallet, Zune, watch and a few other small bits and my neighbour had 2 cars plus bits and pieces stollen.

The thing is our front door is a UPVC door with 5 locks and dead bolts and they still got past with no noise or damage to the door!!

I have to wait a month now to see if the police get my car back...not sure that I want it now :x I do need it for work but can't even get a hire car with out me spendinh out for one :x

My car is a red CTR reg - LB52 NEY if anyone see's it PM me please.

Gutted for you fella. :( :( :(

At least you're ok though. Could've been a lot worse if they couldn't find what they wanted. Cars can be replaced. :)

Sh*t Jason that sucks. :( :(

I know the car has gone fella but at least the scumbags never got physical with the house occupants.

Lets hope the Police can get a result.

I understand how you feel about not wanting it back though, I would feel the same. :(

Cheers guys, correct at least all in the house were ok. Cars etc can be replaced.

Jason said:
Cheers guys, correct at least all in the house were ok. Cars etc can be replaced.

Yep that is the main thing fella, still an awful experience though :x

:shock: Sorry to hear this mate. Glad nobody was hurt though.

Captain Redbeard said:
How the f*ck did they get through the door without damaging it or at least making a noise?

Had the doors etc been recently fitted?

Sorry to hear about this mate :(

SpaceMonkey said:
Captain Redbeard said:
How the f*ck did they get through the door without damaging it or at least making a noise?

Had the doors etc been recently fitted?

Sorry to hear about this mate :(

I have no idea, the police recken they had planned this for a while, not on my house but on how to break in to certain doors etc with specially made tools.

Sorry to hear about that mate, can only imagine how you feel seeing your car amongst others being there one night and when you wake up it's gone! But like everyone else says, at least everyone was unharmed.

They must really have known what they were doing if they were able to leave virtually nothing at the scene & spend a good time searching around for what they wanted, the feckers! :x

What cars did your neighbours have btw?

Neighbour's car's were Vauxhall's - 1 Astra the other a Vectra but both were quite new.

The door has a 5 locking system with dead bolts. There was no scratch at all on the door just a loud bang which we assume was something to do with the door.

Neighbours was the same, no mark on the door either.

Im sure your sick of hearing it but sorry to hear that anyway mate, must be gutting for you. Fcukers is no where safe nowadays. I need to make a hidey hole in my flat for my spare keys and start taking mines to bed. I wake up at the slightest noise rite enough but maybe an alarm is a good idea

Back