• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My ctr.

If you join an online picture hosting site like photobucket or image shack you can upload your photos to that and then link it to your post on this forum and have a lot more photos fella, plus you dont have to click them to make them big.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you join an online picture hosting site like photbucket or image shack you can upload your photos to that and then link it to your post on this forum and have a lot more photos fella, plus you dont have to click them to make them big.
will do cheers

No problems dude, look forward to seeing some more pics.

Not many on here with leather interior.

Not many on here with leather interior.[/QUOTE]

i know dont think there are many fans of them on here as the recaros do hold you in the seat better. honda said its a £1800 extra when bought new ive only seen one other ctr round my way with them pretty rare i think?

£1,800 bloody hell! Personally I'm not a fan but that's leather in general tbh with you. I have those seats but with the suade/material trim and they dont hold you very well. AFAIK Recaros have a bit more bolster support.

:lol: yeah, make sure no exposed skin touches them gives you a bit of shock.

Do you have any plans for your CTR?

ive just got it back from tdi north its had dc mani,toda exhaust,rbc,k100,and was having a tegiwa airbox on it but never came in time so had to map it to my old bag of crap typhoon also had all round ulitmax disks with yellow stuff pads goodridge hoses and teg brakestopper thats why i posted it on here one of the pics is a printout of 252bhp but i got told of someone on here thats bulls**t but it runs very nice and made up with it its going back to tdi for frsu,springs and the tegiwa in two weeks :)

Back