• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My CTR

This is mine. It's standard, except for the ICE and clean, but this was before I started using Megs, so it's not as shiney as it can be.

10687.jpg

10688.jpg

10689.jpg

10690.jpg

No huge plans, really. I kinda like the car and my bank balance how they are right now :D

I am building an ICE system gradually. My eventual plan is for a couple of nice amps for some good comps and a nice 12" sub. Nothing crazy, just a good quality system. My thanks go out to the guys from the other forum for the advice on that subject.

For the moment the only mods planned are to change the rear clusters to facelift ones and changing the number plates.

Yes that is the problem when you start to mod.......money.

It's so easy to say you will just do this and that then it all just snowballs out of hand. :roll: :roll: :roll: and before you know it you have all sorts of things fitted and then you think.............where has my holiday money gone :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back