• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

my dc2 blog

How long you got?! :)

What did you select from him in terms of setup and base map? I'm guessing you went for the road tune?

I've been trying to work out what I'd need to get in terms of the VTEC lead etc as he isn't showing the DC2 block on his drop down box on the site - did you speak to him or just take a guess on what you'd need?

Lastly, did you go for the launch control? if so, I was wondering if it was decent or purely a gimmick, although even if you did I'm guessing you haven't really had a chance to try it out yet!

Cheers man

he communicates through e mail which can be a lengthy process,
i selected a b18c5 basemap
a one wire vtec setup
i also stated i wanted vtec to engage at 5k and retain the standard rev limit
i also listed wha mods the car had

from what i remember i ordered a obd2a - odb1a harness, there is a guide on the site

no didn't opt for launch control

Last edited by a moderator:
he communicates through e mail which can be a lengthy process,
i selected a b18c5 basemap
a one wire vtec setup
i also stated i wanted vtec to engage at 5k and retain the standard rev limit
i also listed wha mods the car had

from what i remember i ordered a obd2a - odb1a harness, there is a guide on the site

no didn't opt for launch control

Well tomorrow night im taking the offside rear caliper off and bringing it into work to get it refurbed. then this weekend will be refitting it and fitting the hi spec 4 pots and 300mm discs. also got some ate super blue racing brake fluid to go in too
2012-01-17135857.jpg

Something to think about but at moment i just need to find one that fits first lol

ahh, that would be a good move. I've been thinking about getting a prefacelift bumper and doing the same idea.

brake fluid make much difference?

Dunno yet, rear caliper is getting rebuilt at the moment and it will all be getting reassembled at the weekend

Well sent my caliper off to get rebuilt yesterday and received it back today so can make a start tomorrow fitting all the brakes
Before
2012-01-19091201.jpg

after
20120120_121722.jpg

20120120_121652.jpg

Cheers guys, if are lass has anything to do with it my car won't be seeing another track after my ring trip later this year but luckily she never gets her way lol

were going last few days of august and first few days of september, gonna pop over to spa on the sunday too for the belguim gp ;)

Oooo that will be nice might be going to spa and track it with my work lot as thay have been planning it for a long time and then the ring with my mates :D all good fun but just cant wait to get engine and box out and rebulid so i dont put stress on the 177.000 miles engine lol i know its alot but still pulls like a train and i looks after it as i work in a garage

Well today i finally made a start on the brakes.First i fitted the rear one which had been rebuilt and put some new pads
20120121_120221.jpg
20120121_120229.jpg
next i fit the hi specs and 300mm discs I've had in the garage for a few month
20120121_105015.jpg
20120121_105024.jpg
then i came across a problem, i had read that people have had problems with 4 pots and 15" wheels so that's why i bought 16's, but the touch the caliper still
20120121_133155.jpg
20120121_133207.jpg
20120121_133329.jpg

Back