• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My DC2

looks 8) just like mine..... :wink:

i ran mine on 15's for 3 years and have had the dc5 rims for a while and there is a difference but not as much as some people go on about, its certainly doesn't ruin the car....IMO

if i was tracking which i dont i'd have 15's back on but 17's look 8) as fook.....

now i'm totally undecided again :(

i don't have the space to keep a 2nd set of wheels laying around so need to make up my mind :smt102

Looks awesome, I want those seats! But the 17's, I think, just look a tiny bit to big on the DC2

Personally I'd get some 16's on the car from the 98 spec JDM Teg.... If you can find any!

get them refurbed mate..... :wink:

what tyres do you have on?

if you run 205/40/17 the difference between that and oem is virtually nowt.....

jamsy said:
get them refurbed mate..... :wink:

what tyres do you have on?

if you run 205/40/17 the difference between that and oem is virtually nowt.....

yeah they are 205/40/17 tyres, i think i'm gonna stick the standard wheels on for a little while and see what i think of them, i've only ever driven the teg with the 17s on

definately want to have the standards on for when i take it on track but not sure for after

it's a tough life having to make all these decisions :roll: ;)

IMO I think the DC2 wheels suite it better, though the DC5 wheels look good.

Deff worth trying the originals and see what you think 'feels' better

i recognise the car Adams wasn't it?

good move on the 15's for the track, you will see a diff on 15's but like i said i personally dont see that much especially on DC5 rims. :wink:

again all IMO. :D

yep, it did used to be Adams car

i'll keep you posted on what i decide to do ;) and also how i get on with it on the track 8)

Back