• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My DC5

So much better than standard isn't it. :lol:

Oh god yeah and that was just driving down a motorway and dual carriage ways.
It sits a lot better as well, like it should be from the factory.
Sam says its a lot smoother on the roads now as well.

I can't wait take it to work for a B road blast :lol:

Nice, ive got eibach's on mine, much nicer ride, but it had Teins on before, only been in a Teg with OEM springs for like 5 mins......

It's a nice drop. Just watch the mid-pipe scraping, they hang so low. my poor Kakimoto gets it sometimes, im gonna try and make a bracket to pull it up.

Nice, ive got eibach's on mine, much nicer ride, but it had Teins on before, only been in a Teg with OEM springs for like 5 mins......

It's a nice drop. Just watch the mid-pipe scraping, they hang so low. my poor Kakimoto gets it sometimes, im gonna try and make a bracket to pull it up.

Its a lot smoother, ive not scraped the exhaust yet but mine is standard so im guessing it should be ok.

Mine scrapped on the OEM exhaust when it was on the Tein springs, and the Eibach's.

If you look under the car the b-pipe hangs low. Just a warning, depends on the speedbump. I can't go over the half bumps to miss them.

I've not been over any speed humps yet but I e gotto tonight so I'll give it a go.
A new exhaust does sound good though :lol:

Ive received the TRO stickers from Mook today and then proceeded to put them on crooked. I tried to straighten them but then realised they're only stickers and gave up.

Enjoy my handy work :lol:

d62d1d2a.jpg

6c2f555d.jpg

Some of you my know my little beauty decided she was going to give me her first fault this weekend by throwing the engine managment light on.
Well Sam took it to a garage today to have it checked and its the Lamba sensor. The best quote so far is £193.07 and thats fitted.

Even though its a ball ache, its not bad to own a car for 3 years and this is its first real issue.

Ive been told by Stu that they sell them on ITR-DC5 for £90? Just waiting for the link................. Stu.................Stooooooooooo?

Thread Update

Ive bought the Pioneer AVH-3300bt and installed it myself, a highly risky move on my part because im terrible at DIY.

After practically destroying my old Kenwood trying to get it out, i learnt that the DC5 console just pushes out. I would recommend research is key before starting work.
Then i went to Halfrauds to get the ISO cable for the back, this didn't fit. So i took it back and sat in the near by McDonalds searching the internet. I found the cable!
It was in Halfords so i reserved it. I went in and it was the same cable?? The blank look on the Halfords guy said it all so i rang another branch and they had the cable which was different. That one fitted!

Stereo is now up and running apart from im not allowed to view pictures as it thinks im driving. Damn parking brake sensor!!
Anyway, Pics

6c675285.jpg

f4779867.jpg

The ISO wire for anyone who needs it

3301699b.jpg

That looks ace Mark! :cool: I'd love a double din for mine, but fear it'd look too modern.

Its really good mate, it'll just be better when i get the parking sensor sorted. You can view YouTube on it through your iPhone.

Hatto has sent me the link on FB. Im not that good with wiring so i need to find someone to do it for me.

With that not connected i cant view video, use the bluetooth or view still pictures so it needs doing.

Unless im doing something wrong? Ive put a SD card in the slot and its showing the files but i cant see the pics

This is the first time I've seen your car, Mark. Looks nice and I'm loving the wheels. 8)

Double DINS are deffo' FTW.

Back