• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My DC5

Recently fitted a sticky front plate which looks a lot nicer, IMO. Also had fitted brand new OEM front discs with TGM hoses all round and Mintex 1144 pads, and the braking is now superb. Ive got 2 more jobs i want doing, still want to refurb the front calipers, and ive just took the wind deflectors off in these pics, as the tape i used was crap, just need some good tape and they'll be going back on.

Others mods are eibach springs w FRSU, Kenwood DD, and Kakimoto Regu06 catback.

Dads MX-5 is quite smart for a girls car, the wheels are sweet. Steering is soooo light compared to my Teg heh.

dscf1910x.jpg

dscf1911u.jpg

dscf1912m.jpg

dscf1915j.jpg

dscf1916z.jpg

dscf1919d.jpg

dscf1922q.jpg

dscf1923o.jpg

dscf1925y.jpg

dscf1926y.jpg

Very nice DC5 bud, looks very purposeful on the Eibachs! :smt023

Teg looks awesome. WANT.

MX5 looks like a 959 rally car at that height :lol: .

Cheers fellas, yeah i love it, really chuffed with it. Just a few tiny cosmetic things to do, then im 100% happy lol.

Oh and i want to take the IACV off and clean it, and try and raise the b-pipe on the exhaust a little with a bracket, but i can't do either for a few weeks till ym dads sorted at work. :)

Given up on the wind deflectors. Ive tried 2 different tapes, and they just don't seem to hold, and to be honest, i think i prefer the look without them. The top of the door is a bit tatty where the clips were though, can you buy a new one?

Also got 2 new Eagle F1 Assymetrics 2's on the front last week, and the grip it generates now is awesome. Lovin it.

More pics coming when i hopefully refurb the calipers and sort the top of doors out.

Well Chris sold some the other week for 80odd didn't he with no clips, i have all 8 clips on mine and ill give them a polish, so im gonna say 95 inc postage.

Back