• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My EK9 Rx

Haven't posted any pictures of my EK9 Rx so here it is :lol:. You can ignore that sir exhaust as I now have a Mugen Twinloop system.

Andy

IMG_1831.jpg

IMG_1819.jpg

IMG_1818.jpg

IMG_1817.jpg

IMG_1820.jpg

IMG_1821.jpg

IMG_1822.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice, looks clean. Engine bay looks immaculate! :smt023

Always loved the Ek9s couple of my mates had them great motors yours looks mint! Get a bit of tyre gel on them tyres!:)

Excellent looking EK9.

Love these, look after it as there arnt too many OEM ones left I would imagine.

Looks great Andy, bit different to your last. When is it coming out to play at North Weald :)

Great car, fantastic condition. What is the Type R (X) for the EK9? How it is different to a normal EK9 Type R? I know the X on a DC2 was better kitted out and had yellow seats etc.

Looks great Andy, bit different to your last. When is it coming out to play at North Weald

Soon I hope :)

Great car, fantastic condition. What is the Type R (X) for the EK9? How it is different to a normal EK9 Type R? I know the X on a DC2 was better kitted out and had yellow seats etc.

The EK9 Rx was the last production model, it had all the options as standard.

These include:

Power door lock system
Key less entry system
Aluminum sports pedals
Better sound system
red stitching on the gear gator

lovely looking car there!! ..any more pics? any plans for it?
ya what does the ''rx'' mean??

See above, it doesn't mean anything I think.

Back