• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My EP3 Civic Type R

* Bought Febuary 2009 - 54 Plate, Facelift Satin Silver Ep3 Civic Type R, 2 Previous owners, 50K on clock, FSH - 2 Honda stamps, the other 2 from the dealers that took the car as px. Bought COMPLETELY STANDARD.

*LIST OF MODS, IN ORDER OF COMPLETION:

*Red L.E.D Footwell Lighting
*Personal Plate
*Gruppe M Induction kit
*Modded OEM Scuttle panel
*Red SFS Induction hose
*Blitz nur spec system - customised centre pipe (cut out silencer)
*Blitz nur spec gasket set
*2 Front tyres
*Painted calipers red
*Red JDM carpet
*Premier Edition Recaros
*JMR Red battery tie
*54K - Dropped engine oil, New oil filter + oil - Castrol EDGE 0w-40w
*Red Earthing kit
*DC5 Genuine footrest
*Genuine Red JDM Mats
*ALPINE IDA-X305 Head unit and surround
*New Extreme white Xenon main bulbs
*E-Tech Front strut brace

Original first post:

Hi, new to this forum, have owned my facelift type R (54 plate) for about 6 weeks, am planning on a few subtle mods.
Already a thing of beauty, the car itself cosmeticaly doesnt need much,
i have put a personal plate on it and hooked up red L.e.d footwell lighting (gay i know!, but looks good for something outta nothing!)
currently in the process of sourcing a Gruppe M kit for it! f*ck me there pricey at the mo! :mad: .
Heard they are the dogs!!!!
Also sourcing a pair of premier edition recaros that i fancy putting in there! and maybe some genuine red jdm mats!

im also after some advice for an exhaust system, i dont want one that drones and overpowers the noise of everything else, any advice would be greatly appreciated:D

Also, Any idea of where to get uprated induction hose to replace original when the gruppeM arrives?? (samco etc)

Last edited by a moderator:
Obviously you are keen on improving the interior, so how about some genuine Honda Integra pedals/footrest?

Part numbers are as follows:

Footrest - 46692-S6M-R00

Brake and Clutch pedal covers - 46545-S6M-J01

Accelerator pedal assembly - 17800-S6M-J02

16042008009.jpg

Sparco pedals from halfrauds £28
DSCF0226.jpg

If in case like me you wont pay £100+ for JDM

Nick : See you have Engine start button tucked away there, how much agro was it to fit that, again, genuine honda part?

I got the whole kit including the carbon fibre surround from Al here on the forum, for £50.

You can buy the kits minus the CF surround on eBay. Genuine S2000 starter button with unbranded relay and wiring.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Honda-S2000-s...3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66:3|65:1|39:1|240:1318

Was real easy to fit once I understood which wires go where, and I used a soldering iron instead of cutting wires. TBH I can't remember the last time I used the button though.

Obviously you are keen on improving the interior, so how about some genuine Honda Integra pedals/footrest?

Part numbers are as follows:

Footrest - 46692-S6M-R00

Brake and Clutch pedal covers - 46545-S6M-J01

Accelerator pedal assembly - 17800-S6M-J02

16042008009.jpg

How much did you pay for these Nick?
Cheers

£130 delivered I think, about a year ago, when the £ was worth alot more over the $ than it is now (bought from the States)

James can get these from Japan. He will reply momentarily

Please send me a PM or use my traders forum (at the bottom of the forum page) if you require any parts, or quotes.

Thanks

I have bought these since I passed my test. It's just my car smell. They're cheap in Asda too.

theres a car garage on the a19 that does "new car smell" its like a massive hoover that dispenses fragrance. when i sold my old car i cleaned it like a biatch and spent £3 on spraying that stuff - must of worked he bought the car next day:lol:

Back