• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My EP3 Civic Type R

so i take it that is with regards to suspension and camber etc?

Yes it adjusts the camber of the wheels to a more aggressive stance, which improves that handling and turn in of the car, also the toe in is adjusted which allows for the driveshafts to be pulled about when under hard use and enthusiastic driving.

I had this done to my CTR with new Eibach springs and a J's front strut. It made the world of difference. Some people recommend this as the first mod to a CTR.

Car feels so much more 'planted' and gives improved confidence in the bends.

Some nics mods there on what was a pretty standard car a few months ago :cool:

Nice work on the engine bay Lee. :twisted:

Red Earthing kit fitted

025.jpg

026.jpg

Mats and foot rest look good.

Earthing kit not for me, looks like there is too much going for my liking.

Red JDM mats look the mutts nuts.:D

I MUST get some - £106 delivered iirc now from Holdcroft Honda.

*** edit - I've just bought some!! ***

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ Couldnt help myself.:)

Pennhorc has inspired me to splash the cash. ;)

^^ Mats arrived this morning!!!:eek:

Now that was fast delivery - look superb quality - looking forward to giving the car a quick hoover and fitting them saturday morning. :D

Had this fitted a few weeks back, excellent piece of kit, considering i live off of the iphone, this was an obvious choice, all songs/playlists etc controlled through the head unit and screen, also charges the iphone at the same time! :D

Only niggle is that on a sunny day, the glare on the screen is quite bad. but i can live with that.

012-1.jpg

Fitted this today, E-Tech front Strut brace, not my first choice, want a j's Racing strut when the £ is right. However, easy to fit, took no more than 10 minutes to install. I like it!

015-1.jpg

016.jpg

017.jpg

Nice head unit.

29082009375.jpg

Keep the E-tech, it does the same job as the J's without blocking off the oil cap.

Nice one mate, was getting the e-tech strut soon for myself, where abouts did you get yours and how much if you don't mind me asking :) and how much is the stereo too. :D

Back