• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My EP3 Cosmic Grey :) or Cheryl as she is known

Finally got my act together and managed to get some photos up!

It's currently on 80k and it straight as a dye both sides! Wheels need doing but apart from that it's in very
Good condition!

489601ca1f1e14e3b81a17938df4f5ee.jpg

47fff61ea13be66d523ddba39f8f992b.jpg

34a74b5bba71edc4dd94a6a3e9683cb1.jpg

Gav :)

Smart looking motor!
Have a good friend with a premier EP in the same colour and she looks real good after a good ol' wash!
any future plans?

Smart looking motor!
Have a good friend with a premier EP in the same colour and she looks real good after a good ol' wash!
any future plans?

Thanks mate I looked for a long time for one in this Colour as I think it's a bit different, around by me they are all Milano or
Silver!

No plans as of yet as I still find it exciting and stuff but Im sure I will before long, pretty sure I'll lower it :)

Nice car! Got the same car myself last Friday and enjoying it a lot, Mines completely standard and want to keep it that way for a while but will soon be doing some things to it :)

Nice car! Got the same car myself last Friday and enjoying it a lot, Mines completely standard and want to keep it that way for a while but will soon be doing some things to it :)

yeah mate they are good fun standard for now but I'm sure we will end up playing with bits and bobs before long won't we :)

yeah mate they are good fun standard for now but I'm sure we will end up playing with bits and bobs before long won't we :)

Cheers mate! It is very straight, my mates a painter and he's looked around it and has said all the paint looks original! So it's
never been involved in any dings by the looks of it, not bad for a 8 year old car eh?

Cheers guys!! I think it will be lowered in time!

On that subject though, with CTR's what is the best option? I believe coilovers are a bit overkill for a road car,

but is there any particular kits people use on here? I would obviously want to change shocks and springs together

I've got coilovers on mine with eibach adjustable rear camber arms, bought already on the car and it IS a hard ride!

Seems the most popular way to go is standard shocks and decent springs which is something i'm thinking about myself

I've got coilovers on mine with eibach adjustable rear camber arms, bought already on the car and it IS a hard ride!

Seems the most popular way to go is standard shocks and decent springs which is something i'm thinking about myself

Yeah mate I dont wanna go too nuts, I've bought spax kits and all that in the past and im over that sort of thing lol, just want it to look a bit lower!

thanks for the reply :)

Back