• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My ep3 type r

20131117_132946.jpg

20131117_132933.jpg

20131117_132915.jpg

20131117_132906.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks I do like to keep it up together it does come up well when's it's cleaned up where bouts in Hampshire do you live

Hope to put red recaros in wind deflectors not sure what to do with engine as i would like a dc5 so dont want to go to mad with money

I did custom exhaust, Kpro and a cold air intake and had it re-mapped. That was about just under 1500. Completely transformed the car. IMO it's only worth it if your thinking of keeping the car for a while otherwise, wait until you get the DC5 and do that up. Having said that,If you do invest in a k100/kpro then I am sure you can transfer that to the DC5 and remap it again. However I don't have enough knowledge if a CAI from an EP3 will be a straight forward fitment for a DC5. I am sure other members can offer further input. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks I think they are they were already painted when I got the car I will repaint them again at some point as got couple of chips on them nothin major but I like things to look good on my car

i'm looking for good color for nhb and yours looks great, don't know the name of color so i ask :p

That look a nice ep3 mate. I've just bought my 1st ep3 and i love it.

Thanks they are really nice cars wanted one for ages and when I found mine I had to have it as was in such good condition and all serviced up I've kept it all up together still as u can see u got many plans for yours?

Yes I've always wanted one since they came out in 2001. Regarding plans I haven't got any as yet I've only had mine for 5 days so i want to make sure I've bought a good one.

Back