• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

my ep3

Bit of an update. Not had much time lately with my new baby boy being my main focus at the moment. I've made a small amount of progress but my ctr is now tucked up for the winter.
The list so far...
buddyclub extended ball joints,
front and rear camber adjusters,
frsu,
led bulbs inside and out,
green sfs intake hose,
earthing kit,
fully polly bushed,(chassis and engine),
tegiwa short shifter,
tegiwa engine dampener,
dastek ecu fitted,
facelift interior seats and door cards,
Rear tow hook and a couple of stickers to sproose it up a bit.
Im pretty sure I've missed a couple of things but as you can see, she's getting a bit better.

Unfortunatley where there is good, there's always bad in my case.
A couple of dents have appeared with trying to lift the car up to fit the trolley jack under it. Didn't really think about this when I lowered it.
Split both outer cv boots when I wrestled the pollybushed wish bones into place.
Broke nsr abs sensor and damaged the rubber boot on the buddyclub ball joints due to them sliding back out under load. Nightmare job having to weld them in.
Both front shockers are week and banging an bottoming out.
Nearside headlight has created some kind of short so you can see I'm having a lot of fun at the moment.
Still need to update both manifolds, dc and rbc.
upgrade the brakes,
mugen front and rear spoilers,
re paint,
rotas,
k100,
facelift front bumper.,
and hopefully rotrex supercharger one day.

So so that's as far as I've got for now. 1 step forward 2 steps back.
Still unsure whether to upgrade shocks or go with a set of coilovers.

time to start saving and get the problems fixed. I will update soon with better news hopefully.
After all. Tis the season to be jolly.

DC Sports manifold fitted. Big difference.
skunk 2 weighted gear knob to compliment the tegiwa short shifter.
Replaced steering rack and fitted a rack riser.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back