• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My Evo X SST FQ300

Re: Post your random thoughts here

Fair play. CW and the later ones with LSD don't stand out as being that different from the rest to the untrained eye, I get that.

It was just the price, box fresh and the drive that ticked the boxes.

Strangely enough the hard parkers round here are in Supras, E46s and saloon STis. There's even a chap in a R35 who is normally lurking about the by-pass. There are the usual Golfs and Leons, but not all that many FN2s.

Fair play. CW and the later ones with LSD don't stand out as being that different from the rest to the untrained eye, I get that.

It was just the price, box fresh and the drive that ticked the boxes.

Strangely enough the hard parkers round here are in Supras, E46s and saloon STis. There are the usual Golfs and Leons, but not all that many FN2s.

Yeah the rare cars seem to change with the areas. I've still got a chubby for an FD2 but the thought of waiting 3/4 years and then importing one is very appealing.
Plus it's not a bad thing to get another 5 while I wait :D

Got an online valuation for my X. £14k - £14.5.
Booked an appointment to get a proper valuation in the morning. Just had an email through saying the valuation is now £11.3 -£11.5. Cnuts

www.wewantanycar.com

Standard tactic...reel you in with a reasonable price and then hack a few grand off in the hope you're so desperate you'll take it, so they can make a killing on the resale.

Just spoke to a dealer at Mitsi and going off book prices, I should be selling at £13k, they would buy off me at £10k.

I might drop my advert price to £14k or less? Seems a shame as that's a lot of car for the money.

I'd look at cost to change rather than trying to get a high sale on the EVO. Plan an amount you want to have to play with for buying your next car and then price the EVO to allow people room for offers so you come out with what you want.

The car is worth strong money but if nobody has the money then it's a matter of take a hit or hold out.

I'd look at cost to change rather than trying to get a high sale on the EVO. Plan an amount you want to have to play with for buying your next car and then price the EVO to allow people room for offers so you come out with what you want.

The car is worth strong money but if nobody has the money then it's a matter of take a hit or hold out.

That's what I did, the DC5 is £12k and then an exhaust and FRSU will be around £1500k or there abouts. So really I've got £13.5k to play with.
I'm not desperate to sell the X as its not a bad car, it's just not what I want.

Back