• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My Facelift Cosmic Grey EP3

Hi, well Hicky on here told me to join up. After reading a few builds and seeing that everyone is pretty friendly i thought i would.

Ive been on car forums since i was 17, i'm 21 now and i'm on my 3rd Honda. I've owned an Ej9, EK4 SiR and now my EP3.

Looking to only keep this another 6months to a year if im honest as id like to own a 200sx, but in the mean time i just want to keep it clean, looking and running healthy.

I'll let the pics do the talking now.

My trusty EJ9 that never let me down once

Honda Civic by Dan Fegent, on Flickr

My EK4 SiR, loved and spent thousands on it. Was sad to see it go but onwards and upwards.

IMG_2737 by Matt Harvey **, on Flickr

IMG_2741 by Matt Harvey **, on Flickr

Hiding from the elements by Matt Harvey **, on Flickr

Was only half fitted at the time but i love the colours

Xbrace by Matt Harvey **, on Flickr

Good old 9:59 BTG. Sit back and watch in HD

[video=youtube;AH7OujWWeu8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AH7OujWWeu8[/video]

And this is my lovely Ep3

Civic Type R EP3 by Keep Rollin22, on Flickr

Thanks for reading. :)

Matt

That SiR was the ****! how you finding the EP3 in comparison? doubt you will be modding it much since you are only keeping it for another 6 months

Love the ep3 in comparison, tad quicker, handling is a little twitchy compared but its a standard car.

the 2 things i dislike is the lack of noise compared to the ek's exhaust/induction noise, and the fact i know longer have a car that people want to look at.

no mods for me, id love to tidy it up but the 3 things i want to do would cost about £5-600 :(

yeah your SiR was really tidy man. seen it on most of the forums. hope the current owner is looking after it good!

Thanks man!

Yea was pretty fun! It was actually Hicky7 in the car with me!

Was interesting when the back end went loose haha

Lovely cars!

I've gone the other way, 200sx to EP3 (albeit with a few other cars between) I don't miss the running costs of the 200sx one bit, the 200's are fun to own, but the EP3's much more reliable fun.

Thanks for that haha

I just really want to own a late 90's RWD jap car before i really have to grow up. After that i will probably go to a much newer car.

Im going to try and get a low mileage one so it shouldnt kick me in the arse, i doubt very much i would drift it as i dont have that sort of spare cash.

haha you have the same problem as me Matt !

Driving down the road and I don't feel special anymore :( It's a little depressing thinking that no one is taking any notice of my standard car that looks and sounds the same as the rest of them ! haha

Alex

Its so bad isnt it!

My mate who i see nearly every morning struggles to see me anymore in my EP3. Before in my SiR we would give each other a blip of the high beam haha

Back