• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My facelift Ep3 (Work in progress)

Yeah it didn't turn out very well. It's actually a glitter red colour but went a kind of brown instead so it's being respected at some point when I fit all my coloured hoses etc. still so many things I wanna do to it. Mugen spoiler is next on the list I think aswell as a new timing chain and tensioner.

Spark plug cover has been resprayed now and looks a lot better in black. Just need to fit my 70mm throttle body and new tps sensor and spray the rbc inlet gloss black.
Ive got a few plans on the cards like a mugen spoiler and a few other things but I'm also thinking about selling the civic now so don't know what to do.

If anyone's interested this should be up for sale fairly soon. Getting an MOT on it this week and have to get my private plate off the car then I'll do a proper for sale thread.

Don't get me wrong I love the civic and have always loved Hondas but I've always wanted an e46 m3 and a member of the family had one there selling soon and looks like I might be able to get a good deal on it so I'm seriously tempted. The amount of time and effort I've put into the civic though makes me not want to get rid of it. Decisions decisions!

I've always fancied one and miss rear wheel drive and I've got an opportunity to get a really clean and well looked after one so its a one time kinda deal and don't wanna miss out on it. Just not sure how much to put the civic up for sale for.

Finally decided the civic is definitely going up for sale. Just need to take my private plate off and get a proper for sale advert up with full spec list etc.

I'm selling the civic to get a Bmw e46 m3. I've always wanted to try one and nows the time I think. I'll get a full spec list of what's been done to the civic and get a for sale thread up Thai weekend.

haha "thai" yeah read the thread have you sorted the knocking noise you stated on first page, maybe OP, what price you looking at and where are you?

I replaced the steering rack slider about 2 weeks ago and the knock that I used to have has now gone. Is typical that I've changed literally ever other part and couldn't get rid of the knock and the last and cheapest part sorted it! Haha. I'm in Margate in Kent and I'm going to put it up for £5500. It's had well over £6000 of modifications and I still have the 70mm throttle body to get fitted, full rear end poly bush kit and purple silicone radiator hoses. I've also half paid for a J's racing front upper strut brace and a rear lower k&n arb. When I finish paying for those and get them they will be getting fitted on the car or I'll give them to the new owner to fit themselves.

Cheers mate. I do love the civic and will always love hondas but i miss rear wheel drive and have just put a deposit on an m3 so the civic needs to go to get some money back. I think ive priced the civic fairly considering how much money and effort has gone into it.
As for the M3 im liking the idea of a lot of carbon parts and a wide set of rota grid drifts as they look awesome on a slammed e46.

Spread the word, lol. I need it sold asap to recoup some cash and pay for the m3. Would Esther it went to someone on here as I know they would take care of it rather than some Chave who's just gonna thrash the tits off it 24/7.

I know this is an old post and I'm a complete noob to all this but I'm trying to find a mugen style grill if anyone knows were I might get one

Back