• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

my fastest speed in the CTR, well faster than any of you I reckon...

startrack

Formerly type_r_lover
Not a post on stupid driving or anything, but check out that Vmax I saw on the Garmin satnav at the WE...
French motorways are well smooth so you kinda get going, but I am doubting the authenticity of the reading here!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

(and btw yes I was under the speed limit of 130 for my whole journey)...

Last edited by a moderator:
You need two people in car to get a VMAX piccy the driver has to hang on to the wheel for dear life once you get above an indicated 150*.... otherwise I'd have taken a snap :lol:

*On the Autobahn......possibly

You need two people in car to get a VMAX piccy the driver has to hang on to the wheel for dear life once you get above an indicated 150*.... otherwise I'd have taken a snap :lol:

That would suit Anouar's driving style perfectly :lol:

Never done 150 with the CTR yet, but looking forward to the Autobahn this summer :twisted:

That would suit Anouar's driving style perfectly :lol:

Dude, I'm really not that bad... Did I scare the sh!t out of you on our outing by any chance buddy :lol: :lol:?

Btw when are we going for that drive again ?! :scare:

246mph... impressive :p
Yeah, on the current 6th gear, that would get the engine reving around 13310 rpm ... not bad for a k20a standard :twisted:

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude, I'm really not that bad... Did I scare the sh!t out of you on our outing by any chance buddy :lol: :lol:?
Btw when are we going for that drive again ?! :scare:

:lol: No, but you are a loonatic :p

Just give me a ring mate, if I'm free I'm all over it :twisted:

Back