• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My FD2 2008

Hi guys, just recently bought my Civic FD2 which i am pleased with, has lots of Feel's parts such as the exhaust and some interior and exterior carbon trim, and what was a full J's racing suspension set up and ECU. I have recently changed the springs for Teins and am looking to change the shocks for something easier on my back....

This pic was taken at the garage - its the only decent one i have at the moment!

Having had the 2007 2.2 Diesel for the last 5 years, it was a while since i had a type r, previously an ATR and i forgot how raw they are.... Glad to be back!

11223744_862961790423883_8566329622425587993_n.jpg

Feels splitter and rear diffuser, got the mugen wind deflectors.... I got a pic of the rear dif somewhere??? looks chunky...

Thanks both, it is a lovely car, ride not so great so i need some advise on some good road going shocks, down really want to get a set of coil overs because i just got these Teins but my shocks are in need of changing too, i think the roads in Japan are much better than ours!

I will take some.pics at the weekend for you guys. Fuel is not great but.not terrible, I potter about in it and get about 300 miles from a tank of shell nitro, and it is about £50 to fill it. The clutch on mine is a Brut because it has got a paddle clutch which I will change back to a full plate , I have got used to it but very jerky in stop start traffic. It is a nice car though and has incredible lines....

Lovely car!
g.png

Feels splitter and rear diffuser, got the mugen wind deflectors.... I got a pic of the rear dif somewhere??? looks chunky...

It's a Mugen splitter with a FEEL'S sticker I'm afraid. You have J's Racing air duct surrounds too.

Thanks both, it is a lovely car, ride not so great so i need some advise on some good road going shocks, down really want to get a set of coil overs because i just got these Teins but my shocks are in need of changing too, i think the roads in Japan are much better than ours!

Ohlins seems to be the way forward going by what a couple of owners have said. Failing that, you could source some standard front shocks and Koni yellow rears.

It's a Mugen splitter with a FEEL'S sticker I'm afraid. You have J's Racing air duct surrounds too..

Really? ok, i am not bothered either way i dont like the feels stickers on it anyway, i want to take it off but not sure if it will leave a mark.... Think i prefer the fact it is Mugen! Thanks Pal!

Really? ok, i am not bothered either way i dont like the feels stickers on it anyway, i want to take it off but not sure if it will leave a mark.... Think i prefer the fact it is Mugen! Thanks Pal!

Mugen is the best splitter for them IMO, I had it on mine. I'd take it off, shouldn't leave a mark but wouldn't cost much to sort of it did.

Back