• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My FD2

FEEL'S is on, looks awesome, doesn't stick out too far and fills the cutout nicely. Didn't finish it til 11pm so didn't start it up as I have no idea how loud it is yet but I have obviously removed the bung.

The Seeker intake I will attempt after work tomorrow, it's a bumper off job and I need to cut a hole in the brake duct for the pipe to sit in.

Big thank you to Matt at Injection Imports for getting these to me quickly and the free JDM snacks are always a nice touch :)

FEEL'S is on, looks awesome, doesn't stick out too far and fills the cutout nicely. Didn't finish it til 11pm so didn't start it up as I have no idea how loud it is yet but I have obviously removed the bung.

The Seeker intake I will attempt after work tomorrow, it's a bumper off job and I need to cut a hole in the brake duct for the pipe to sit in.

Big thank you to Matt at Injection Imports for getting these to me quickly and the free JDM snacks are always a nice touch :)

I dealt with that guy a while ago, gotta live the stickers (now on my guitar case) and snacks! But not the cheese and almond cracker, that can FOAD!

Can't say i've tried that! Sounds a strange combo though tbh. I had some lush chocolate strawberry things come with the rad cap. Haven't really looked through the bag yet tbh, performance parts> snacks :lol:

yeah, I did the same thing but it did not take long for the misses to hunt out the good sweets leaving me with the death cracker!

A couple of very rushed pics I took this morning

20121004_073234.jpg

20121004_073347.jpg

Lovely FD2 mate :) that feels exhaust looks awesome! how does it sound?? i will get one of these next i think once i get bored with DC5 lol

Sounds awesome, not stupidly loud just sounds nice and tuned. Should have an even better tone once coked up a little

Right then, Seeker intake is on :cool:. I apologise for the poor pics but it's dark out.

First job was obviously to remove the bumper so I could remove the OEM resonator box.

Next job was to prepare the brake duct as unlike the M&M Honda and Toda scoops, this kit retains functionality of the duct.

Luckily Seeker provide a template for the job:

20121004_194619.jpg

I used a Stanley knife to draw the outline and found the plastic soft enough to cut through so carried on.

Fitted the air duct in place and bolted it up and carefully slid the brake duct into place.

20121004_201817.jpg

20121004_201750.jpg

Put the bumper back on and the duct is in a prime position for airflow

20121004_212155.jpg

Back up top, the K&N panel filter slipped in perfectly and it was time to fit the lid. Vs. the OEM lid it is enlarged and smoothed
20121004_202247-1.jpg

Transferred the decal and that's job done :)

20121004_213214.jpg

20121004_213200.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just noticed you are in Maidstone Alex. I'm in larkfield. I'll be keeping an eye out for you mate. The mods are looking very good.

Just seen this Mr. Beattie.
Looks great man. You have too many nice toys you lucky caaaaaaant.

Just noticed you are in Maidstone Alex. I'm in larkfield. I'll be keeping an eye out for you mate. The mods are looking very good.

Not far then! Flash/ beep whatever if you see me :)

Just seen this Mr. Beattie.
Looks great man. You have too many nice toys you lucky caaaaaaant.

Thanks Lee, I do spoil myself what with this, my gixxer and my cube mountain bike :lol:

Anything new with you mate?

Ha ha you lucky punk!
Sounds life is good mate ;)

I'm cool. Nothing new here, hopefully things will be a changing in the next few months. All for the better I might add.

It sure is mate, just need to pass all my Army selection tests again next year and i'll be properly sorted :)

Glad to hear it! Change of career? Weren't you training to be a London cabbie? How's the Daytona?

Had a rather eventful day at TGM last Monday, only went for a 50k service and clutch change and ended up doing allsorts as they were short on numbers.

The car feels much better now although we finished late so I need to go back to have the alignment done and pick some bits up :wink:

Got a quote for some bodywork whilst there which should be happening at some point in the new year.

Also had a good nose around and sit in their FD2 race car. Not massively modded engine wise but some very nice bits on it and they have interesting changes happening to it which I can't wait to see :)

20121126_102057.jpg

Nice Alex, I'll always keep an eye on your project from now on. I still reckon my ST205 with boost problems will have your FD2 though :p Not...

Back