• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My FD2

Good little info update man :) .

Great car this.

Madness how these are holding their price so well.

What's all this about, makes no sense to any posts or the thread :?

Will have another update tonight all being well.

I think the fact there aren't many around and noone is really importing them atm is keeping the prices up. Hope it stays that way :lol:

It was meant to be next month but we've had to postpone it until September now :(

You're going again in June IIRC?

Yes off to spa in June and again in August :) (August is for the f1 but I'll be heading to the ring straight from there)

Picked this up tonight, can you tell what it is? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

20130415_214239_zps330d2817.jpg

Must turn some heads this car, especially with it having an exhaust. A loudish big blue low car that looks aggressive that no1 has ever seen before.

The exhaust isn't silly loud tbh, had a few comments from people about how nice it sounds. Turns heads like you wouldn't believe though :)

Went to a dyno day at Surrey Rolling Road on Saturday. Good day out apart from getting sunburn in April :lol:

Pleased with the result for the minimal mods I have on a Dyno Dynamics dyno.

IMG-20130420-WA0000_zps8f13160d.jpg

I've never realised how angry the rear of a FD2 looks, nice!

And now I can't stop noticing it in the banner! :twisted:

What figures you make at the wheels Alex?
Charlie's rollers are said be very very honest.

235.4hp, 165lb/ft at the fly
197.2hp, 138lb/ft at the wheels

Torque figures are a guesstimate going by the lines as I don't have the actual figures but are 99% there.

I've never realised how angry the rear of a FD2 looks, nice!

And now I can't stop noticing it in the banner! :twisted:

Thanks, I keep thinking of getting the facelift rear lights but don't think they'd have the same affect on the car as mine.

Got any pics? I'd have no idea where to look when it comes to FD2 and I wouldn't even know if yours was a Pre if you hadn't said.

Sold the charger as it was going to be too much work and money to get it to fit. I was going to save for a Rotrex but put a deposit on a new R1 instead :lol:.

I did order a couple of bits a few weeks ago though which arrived today. How I do love a delivery from Japan :cool:

The lip will be getting fitted and sprayed when I have the front end respray to get rid of all the stonechips.

I did try changing the grille to a black one a couple of weeks after I ordered it but it was too late. Now i've seen it with the badge on i'm glad it came in blue.

2013-05-22210744_zps494111cc.png

20130522_205731_zps7b77dce2.jpg

Back