• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My FD2

Yeah I knew you could supercharge them just thought they may have created a turbo kit for them without an engine rebuild (I bet that would be mega bucks!) but I suppose they are brill as they are anyway :).

I'm not overly fussed about the straight line speed tbh, it's the cornering speed that is :lol:worthy. I'll probably try and get Mase to map it when he's next over. Shame it won't be before my trip to the ring though.

I can see me keeping it for some time tbh, love it. Looking forward to getting it back Saturday :)

Debating buying a Type R badge for the front grille. Honda don't sell them separately annoyingly.

I would not bother with adding the front badge. all that extra weight at the front might kill the handling.

Just won some JDM wheels on evilbay, looking forward to receiving them and getting them refurbed to a darker colour as they're bright silver atm.

Nothing but class! Those wheels or spot on for the car from that picture. I love bronze wheels but with a blue saloon it might look a bit like a scooby. Anthracite gray has my vote.

Not that my opinion should make a difference :lol:

I've seen white wheels on a blue FD2 and think they're too light tbh, if the blue was darker it'd go well. I think anthracite will be the colour I end up going for as I don't think the company I use have anything bronze-esque.

I'm sure one of the guys who bought parts from mine when I stripped it had these in bronze...they looked very smart.

Miss my RE30s though.

Do you mean Jon with the silver one? He has 17" TE37's in bronze if we're thinking of the same person. Very similar style though. These were less than 10% of a set of RE30 :lol:

No, Jon's got my old Bride seat rails and ECU though.

Volks are silly expensive now...I paid less than half that for my set.

Ah ok, can't say i've seen anyone with them tbh.

Exchange rate has killed prices tbh. I wouldn't pay £3k for a set of wheels :lol:

I did think of asking Simon if he'd consider selling but I think i'd have clearance issues tbh.

Back