• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My First Civic Type R

Hey everyone im completely new to the site, this is my first type r my last car was my lil 1.6 corsa sport ** post a photos below with my new civic Hellloooo everyone and enjoy!

My car before type R

248659_10150624613300461_892560460_18630688_6312629_a.jpg

media (2).jpgcivic.jpgmedia.jpgmedia (1).jpg

HAHA another lenny thats amazing is that your nickname though or real name? Thanks guys how do i get a picture im bit **** with this sort thing!

My surname is Leonard so kind of my real name

To post a photo upload it to a website like photobucket, then copy the HTML link which appears under it then click on the image icon and paste it in there.

IMG_0306.jpg

How do i get a Avatar of my car its ****ing me off lol!!

Go to settings at the top. Then on the menu at the left hand side there is the option to edit avatar. I think the max size is 50kb.

Car looks good in those pics BTW.

Update of the car i decided being a quiet drive was boring so went to infinity exhausts who custom made this for me . thinking about spraying the wheels but not sure if i
like the black on silver, i was thinking maybe white might look cool with a red lip?! any advise?

IMG_0008.jpg
IMG_0009.jpg
IMG_0007.jpg

Looks OK to me.

The only thing for me is it is sitting too close to the bumper for my liking. Might be worth asking them if they can fettle it so it's a bit further away or maybe thing of a bit of carbon fibre as a heat shield to protect the bumper.

Not sure about white wheels on a Satin Silver myself. Anyone any good at photoshop?!

yea i know be something different! I didn't want it to hang to low because its a 4" tail pipe n if it was any lower wouldn't fit the bumper right the photos may seem bit disceving

Back