• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My First CTR Service

C4Doc

Gamblor
Guys

Just a quick one. Have booked my CTR in at Alan Day Honda in Enfield (where i bought it) and have gone for level 2 service. Mine has done 29k. Does this one sound right? As i have a gruppe M they are not charging me the extra £20 for oil and it comes to about £160.

Any comments & hints for problems @ this mileage would be appreciated.
:D

mines done 29k now on a 04 had the tappets checked last week for the 1st and all was fine, brake fluid change, all pads about half worn no problems at all.

I am getting ready for 2x front tyres and will change oil around xmas as i change this about every 6-7k or 8-9 months

glad you mentioned that about the tappets cause mine is an 04 too. Front tyres have already been changed. This level of service sounds about right then.

I'm sure they will try and do me on something! Not looking forward to driving a Jazz for a day although it is a sport!!

yes tappets and plugs are if im right 4yrs or 75k mine where spot on no adjustment at all and while we was at it i got the brake fluid changed all for £40 as neighbour who works for Honda did it friday night, did not bother with the oil has i did this with genuine filters as always etc about 3k miles ago, going to do the antifreeze change soon for the 5year long life antifreeze as most places will soon be stocking this now its getting colder

cheers mate, lets hope nothing major comes up cause i really don't have the cash at the moment.

might just ask for that to be checked as well & hope it doesn't cost too much as its not included in their level 2 service.

Back