• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My First EP3 Type R! More Photos

Felt a lump in my throat when I saw the pics of the alloys and the center console!!

Hope you get it sorted though, look forward to seeing the finished result.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's why I think I got it slightly cheaper. But it's all cosmetic damage. So it can be fixed up :)

Just need this months pay day to hurry up! :)

Thanks bushell. I think some blue wheel nuts could be on order soon.

Have more photos coming up tomorrow for everyone :)

Okay another small update.
Bought some wheels from a guy off ebay.
96FD8E82-B1AA-4F6A-B034-92A5D9068AFF-17489-00000A34F6E020E4_zps2b76b84d.jpg

if anything they are better condition than the ones currently on my car so I might refurb the ones that are on there at the moment and then sell them on.

Also, went for a spin down Cheddar Gorge last nigh with the Gopro and a friend. (Hopefully have a video up at some point today)
D0A622FC-CA82-4C3E-A663-B018390A9019-17101-000009CB7216D5DE_zps85880441.jpg

Thanks to the BMW lighting up my car at the perfect time aswell :D

Looks good. Exactly the same as mine :)
Insurance must be high?
They ripped my arm off when i got mine at 21 with the modifications
Hopefully this year its reasonable
I went for red/silver scheme to be different from my blue/black scheme on my pumesta

No the insurance isn't really. Well some might think it is. I paid £1200 for third party cover last year with the parents etc for my 1.1 crappy 5dr peugeot 106. Now paying £1242 fully comp with the parents on it, but me as legal owner, keeper and main driver.

Long over due updates.

This is how my car was at the end of last years shows.

Now some changes

Also have the Tegiwa intake fitted aswell now but no photos of that yet.

Then got a friend to take some nice high quality photos of her :)

Debating if I should continue to strip the car out and lower it again on lower low springs or change the wheels out, get coil overs and stance her a bit?

So, stripped or low and camber?

Cleaning session went well. Was waiting for the post man to turn up with my snow foam but that never happened so got a little carried away :)

HWholecar.JPG

^^This photo is playing up, but does go bigger :)

Back