• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My first Honda (FK8)

Hi had my Type r FK8 since October but only managed 450 miles but when I’ve driven it it puts a smile on my face had a Focus RS before this loved that car but haven’t looked back since. It’s going in to have the Type R sill plates fitted soon as got them free I’ve put in a pipercross panel filter for now.... new to the Honda world so going to do my research to see which is the best way to go with the car.

Sonic Grey
GT spec
9839F4C8-F5A0-4519-881D-78CA62D9749D.jpeg589FD125-4448-4718-BA7F-75FD1BBDEBF6.jpeg6C5E092D-CB1A-48B9-9FAA-38C3F21B2301.jpeg

You have only done 450 miles since October? :eek: I thought I was doing well only done 1800 since 1st September. :lol:
Was it a Mk.3 Focus RS you had? What made you want to change?

Hi yes have another 2 cars to drive and been busy working. No it was a mk2 RS had that 3 years and made a very good return on it. Loved that car full of fun. Can’t stand the new mk3 RS looks just like every other focus so what if it has 4wd it’s so dull to drive. Had one on order... had two test drives and cancelled it just wasn’t for me. This type r just stands out the way hot hatches should all the others are all the same just boring and let’s see how fast they can go too 60. I’ve just got back from having some food and a few beers so if this dos not make sense that’s why hahaha.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back