• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My first mod...

My very first mod is complete. Tinted rear windows! :cool:

The guy did a fantastic job and charged £75.

I'm chuffed! :lol:

L and M Window Tinting
www.tinter.co.uk

Attachments

• CIMG1136(2).jpg
    CIMG1136(2).jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 54
Yep. He showed me examples first and talked me through all the different tints and suggested which would look best. Even gave me an executive chair to sit in a let me watch him do the job.

Oh, he's guaranteed it for life too so any probs and it'll be replaced.

Gotta say, top bloke, and definitely recommend him to anyone.

Yep. He showed me examples first and talked me through all the different tints and suggested which would look best. Even gave me an executive chair to sit in a let me watch him do the job.

Oh, he's guaranteed it for life too so any probs and it'll be replaced.

Gotta say, top bloke, and definitely recommend him to anyone.

May have to make the trip up to Leicester, I'm sure I was quoted £250~£300 last summer. Decided to hold off at the time

Yeah, 250-£300 is a TAD excessive :D

I paid £175 for my rear 3, after seeing another CTR's tints at a meet and asking where the guy had it done. Very happy with the work!

Cheers for posting this. Tinting is the first mod I wanted to get done and I must say hes done a great job on your car.

Haha, didnt realise it hadnt been posted in for awhile.

For that price I think coming all the way from Berkshire to Leicester would be well worth it.

I wonder what his opening hours over the Christmas period as I wouldn't mind getting mine done especially at that price

Back