• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My FN2 Mugen Milano!

Hi all!

Couldn't find a 'New Members' introduction section so I thought I'd start it here!

This is my Mugenised FN2 Milano, love it to bits, looking at performance mods now, and getting the wheels done in black, it's all money though so have to save my pennies!

Current mods are:

HKS RSK
Double Din with Reverse Camera
Skunk2 Gear Knob

Looking for an exhaust system (still don't know what to go for) and will be getting a Flashpro and a remap at some point.

All comments welcome :)

IMG_1408_zpscqck9n5c.png

IMG_1377_zpsdqhv1kvi.jpg

IMG_1385_zpsmbu7s3kq.jpg

IMG_1389_zps4b1cbtux.jpg

I think it spends more than the missus does! :)

I found the newbie section too, just wasn't looking hard enough >_<

Looks lovely mate!
Don't suppose you have any pictures of your double din? Looking at getting one, but not sure which!

This was a boys on civinfo wasn't it? n2bby or something? It looked realy well with the lightings on it.
Realy nice car you have bought though I seen it at knockhill last year at japfest it has been well looked after.
Your car used to look like mine by the way before the mugen kit went on lol

Yeah it was Bruce's until he changed to a CRZ, he offered me the lightnings but wanted nearly £1500 for them so I couldn't stretch that far haha.

Here's a pic of the interior if that helps MarBras, I know it doesn't show much but it's the only one I currently have uploaded from a few weeks ago. Skunk2 is on there now so need to update it haha.

IMG_1401_zpsg8tjaav3.jpg

Back