• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My FN2 Thread

Thought I would start a thread to cover my new FN2, and update as I update the car.

Don't have any plans for the car yet, I will have to see what becomes available.

So here are some pics of the car, a few days after I picked it up.

P1000925-1.jpg

P1010180-2.jpg

P1010183-2.jpg

P1010182.jpg

P1000951.jpg

First modification:twisted:

P1010285.jpg

2nd Modification, Parrot Bluetooth Handsfree kit fitted by Dalco.

P1010293.jpg

P1010290.jpg

Looks good Paul.

How do you find the parrot, I fitted one for my Dad but it was a lot closer to your view on the dash. Is yours not difficult to get to if someone calls?

Growing on me I must say, especially after seeing Muxy's in the flesh. If I were to return to the fold would have to be a JDM car though.

Looks good Paul.

How do you find the parrot, I fitted one for my Dad but it was a lot closer to your view on the dash. Is yours not difficult to get to if someone calls?

You can easily see the screen with a quick glance, without turning your head.

To answer it I just use the voice recognition and say "phone", or press the green button.

Your car looks great mate, just waiting on the delivery of my one. Could you tell me where to get the owners club website sticker from?

Spanking Paul.

Probably in the colour id go for also.

We need to see it at a meet now.

A little update to this thread.

Last weekend I got enough time to give the car a good clean.
Cleaned the car then used a clay bar, then polished with SRP, a layer of Sealant and final 2 layers of Victoria Concours Wax.

I was quite pleased with the results. Although its filthy again following Thursdays trackday at Snetterton in the wet:rolleyes:

A few pics

P1000312-2.jpg

P1000314.jpg

P1000317-2.jpg

P1000318-1.jpg

Looks lovely. Cannot wait for mine...

I think you probably made the best choice with that bluetooth. I just went out and bought an in your ear jobby, which fu cks me off. Oh well..

Last edited by a moderator:
Back