• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

MY gruppe's here

got my gruppe m this week lovely piece of kit anyone looking to buy one i strongly recommend xposed.com.au £730.04p deliverd on this weeks rate

Ouch, mad amounts of money for a intake.

It's absolute class though, I had one my EP3 and the fist time I floored it to the redline I just laughed.

Blimey:eek: Bought mine from Xposed about a year ago for 530 and I thought that was expensive.
2nd what Suits says though,great piece of kit. Enjoy:twisted:

im jeaslous now but thats a lot of coin, got itg maxogen on at the minute but fitting my arc that i picked up today

Anybody tell me how to take the scuttle panel off for modification by simonB on CTRO? and anybody know what he's on about on drilling holes in the panel? is that what he does or what you do before you send it to him???

I know its a bit off topic but i got my GM today in post =)

Anybody tell me how to take the scuttle panel off for modification by simonB on CTRO? and anybody know what he's on about on drilling holes in the panel? is that what he does or what you do before you send it to him???

I know its a bit off topic but i got my GM today in post =)

Chi you have PM :)

It's absolute class though, I had one my EP3 and the fist time I floored it to the redline I just laughed.

Me too :lol:
Went for a blast early hours of this morning after fitting in work. Went for a little pootle around the town centre to worm her up, then onto the motorway, I laughed like a kid all the way home thinking how ridiculously mental it sounds!! :lol:

Me too :lol:
Went for a blast early hours of this morning after fitting in work. Went for a little pootle around the town centre to worm her up, then onto the motorway, I laughed like a kid all the way home thinking how ridiculously mental it sounds!! :lol:

:lol: typo made me laugh.

Vibration free instalation Scott?

:lol: typo made me laugh.

Vibration free instalation Scott?

:lol: me too now you've pointed it out :lol:

It's pretty much vibration free. There's a slight knock when I first start her up, but I'm thinking this is the GM knocking on the heat shield on the left side, nothing a bit of sticky foam pad isn't going to sort out. But apart from that it seems to be ok. Mighty see if I can make some sort of extra bracket to attach somewhere else on the GM to eliminate movement all-together, maybe using the mounts for the heat shield, or even just make a beefier version of the existing bracket to eliminate any flexing. But I'll have to have a good look at it.

Seems a bit daft that GM only provide one fixing point for such a big unit. Given that it's carbon it's not exactly featherweight.

I'm still happy though, especially every time I floor it :lol: :D

Scottomo - Be careful with your extra bracing mate, you'd be surprised how much the K20 shifts about while being driven, even more so when being driven hard.

Too much bracing to the GM and you could cause damage to it, a bit of movement in the unit will allow it to move with the engine and avoid any snapped/damaged parts ;) :) .

I just use to use padded foam like you say and it would stop the clunking against the scuttle on fire up :) .

Cheers boyos :D Less work for me to do now re bracing :D Thought I'd had a good idea :( :lol:

Got some of the foam tape to go on tomorrow to hopefully stop the start up knock.

Cheers again fellas,

Scott

Back