• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My ICE! :D

Just want to show my monitors on my car. :D

404335_10150619815913522_595588521_9085580_979615331_n.jpg

After fitting them 3 monitors, I decided to put two huge monitors on my parcel shelf! It's not on the pic but I'll take a video and let you guys see. :D

Yeah, you'll fit right in.

Also fairly sure the rear view mirror as a monitor will be illegal unless all of them do not work while the car is in motion...

Yeah, you'll fit right in.

Also fairly sure the rear view mirror as a monitor will be illegal unless all of them do not work while the car is in motion...

I don't turn them on while I'm driving. I was planning to get the car on show but it is not finish yet. :(

And having second thoughts of joining it. lol

I don't turn them on while I'm driving. I was planning to get the car on show but it is not finish yet. :(

And having second thoughts of joining it. lol

:lol:

I just don't get the whole "show" car thing.

Each to their own, however just adding screens won't make it a show car.

Try fitting an iPad or something in place of the oem stereo.

:lol:

I just don't get the whole "show" car thing.

Each to their own, however just adding screens won't make it a show car.

Depends on the sort of "show" you're going to ;)

For some reason I still can't fathom, my E-class is being hauled off to the Modified Nationals as an example of a "practical working install". Go figure.

I just really don't see the point. I dont really see the point in thr flip out in car dvd player that goes in the dash, let alone monitors next to the wing mirrors?!

Back