• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My Integra DC5

Wow, nice. Not a fan of the blue all in the inside though. But nice purchase. :)

I wasn't to at start but the red really shows the dirt one thing I do like is there half leather don't normally see that think there better made thanks :)

I saw this on eBay when I was looking, I wondered if the seats had been done like that to try to stop some of the wear and tear they seem to suffer.

It certainly looked a nice example, I am assuming it was since you purchased it :lol:

Welcome to the forum

Hey guys it's really nice sure was on eBay I was told the recaros are indeed original but were a customers choice cars as the bluster does was a little squashed but I had it done already lol :) only other thing alloys could do with a reprint as they are slightly pealing etc think I gonna go powder coat white and may freshen up calipers on front :)

Looks really nice... I'm not keen on the part-leather seats however; I appreciate they should help with wear and tear in common areas though. :) Plans?

Not sure yet don't wanna go to mad I have a aem v2 ordered a tegiwa heat shield hope it fits not sure *** I guess the do help with wear don't want to make it silly loud

Back