• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My JDM DC2

I'm not at home at the moment, went to a bbq party last night and stayed over, heading back in abit :lol:

ahh i know, ange with the Saxo...does that mean you know Carley as well...also silver saxo now?

I'm not at home at the moment, went to a bbq party last night and stayed over, heading back in abit

No work, jammy pasty :lol:

Welsh-Rich said:
Very nice car mate. Have to disagree with my fellow mods and say I quite like those wheels 8)

Sorry guys :oops: :lol:

I agree with you as well Rich 8)

Groper said:
ahh i know, ange with the Saxo...does that mean you know Carley as well...also silver saxo now?

I'm not at home at the moment, went to a bbq party last night and stayed over, heading back in abit

Eep! :) I have no idea.

I only know ange as err...i saw her at japfest and err....Kinda got her number off kelly :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ah so that was you one Friday night a few weeks back going down The Clink in Bridgwater in the black DC2?!

Oh, im also from (cough) Bridgwater!!!

looks good mate... 8)

i like the wheels too, gloss black would be 8) with polished lip.....

Dynax said:
Groper said:

Eep! :) I have no idea.

I only know ange as err...i saw her at japfest and err....Kinda got her number off kelly :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thats okay then, cos Carley is my sister, and I'm the protective big bro, just to let ya know!!!!!! lol, i got some dirt to dish on Ange now then :p 8)

Bluecarisma, who are you then, show yourself :twisted: :lol: yeah i guess that would have been me, only black JDM about 8)

Jamsy, if i could spray that colour combo i would, but twud be damn difficult and could hash it...arent you drunk? :lol: *off to go have a beer and contemplate it now* :arrow:

I know everyone :D 8) :p

Used to own a rather luvverly S2 Rallye..

I saw the Type R a few times, one of the nicest around i have to say 8) but i would say that as its black i spose :idea: :arrow:

Yeah i like to try and keep it clean but blacks a complete arse as everyone knows to keep clean!

Its looks a lot different now its got the Gunmetal Buddy Club P1s on though.

The S2 Rallye was my first car and id definately have another it was an amazing little car! I just did too many miles in it in not very many months! Like 40k in 18 months!

What car did you have before your Teg?!
Oh and whats your name?

Yeah i know, the P1's look better imo 8) We pay a price for having black, altho i wouldn't have my Teg any other colour, rarety is bliss 8) :p

The poor lil rallye seen more miles since you got rid, he's now sat at over 120k and currently off the road..a little beaten it has to be said, but overhaul is due and he'll be back to beat me when its finished :shock:

I used to have a Jordan..she welcomed me to not hondaworld, but vtec world 8)

me nameth be Gary :D

I remember you from the old days blading over the YMCA - oh they were the days :lol: :lol: You wudn't remember me tho, I'd just started pretty much - you were good, i was pants :lol: :roll:

How times change!
Funny you should talk about blading, my arm has started to play up a bit lately from where i snapped it in half in me early teens!!!!

Got any pics of yourself i wanna know now whether i remember you or not.

Yeah i must admit the Rallye was due for an overhaul when i had it. Chris had a mechanic look over it before he bought it so he knew what he was buying.
Thing is now ive got the money to run a car properly, servicing etc. It begins to show after a while if corners are cut when doing things.

I dont tend to take pics of myself :p :lol: You wouldn't recognise me i dont think, oh hang on, this might do it.. :twisted: looking rather pished off by looks of it, the car's just not clean enough, lol :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol:

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b374/GSRoper/29-06-06_1004.jpg

Bluecarisma said:
I recognise the area all your pics are taken too. Do you live in or around Somerset/Sedgemoor Road?

OMG :shock: You got me :lol: Actually now you've said it, did you have a girlfiriend (or "ladyfriend" :lol: ) that lived near the bottom of Sedgemoor Road? Yep, without giving out my add, im down that way..

Yeah i must admit the Rallye was due for an overhaul when i had it. Chris had a mechanic look over it before he bought it so he knew what he was buying.
Thing is now ive got the money to run a car properly, servicing etc. It begins to show after a while if corners are cut when doing things.

Yep, strooe, we all learn, the hard or easy way :wink:

Back