• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My JDM EP3

This is what am driving at the moment.. I am new to this forum didnt know it existed to be honest but looks good anyway.. Hope you all like my car will be up for sale quite soon as I might be in need of some cash thanks for looking guys and girls...

P1010003-1.jpg

P1010001-1.jpg

P1010012-1.jpg

P1010010.jpg

P1010005.jpg

P1010006.jpg

P1010007.jpg
[/img]

Hi mate car looks great, i looking at getting one like this in January, if its still around mite be able to help you out with the selling:twisted:

Thanks buddies i dont think its going to be around for january but am sure the right one will come along for you in that time.. Lovely cars to drive far better then the UK spec and iv enjoyed every bit of £10k spent..

:eek: Hubba! I could almost ditch the 'teg for one of these!

Keep it untill Jan and then sell it to Gandi! He needs one of these in his life!

:eek: Hubba! I could almost ditch the 'teg for one of these!

Keep it untill Jan and then sell it to Gandi! He needs one of these in his life!

Ahh men to that, spotted one on PH last nite aswell with 9k on the clock, grrrrr roll on Jan when i get my money

Thanks for the comments and im glad to be here.... Thanks for looking guys

Last edited by a moderator:
Back