• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My JDM EP3

I funking LOVE IT!

Good for you Stu. You know how much I love JDM EP3's and that is a blinder of an example.

Hello Liam, long time no see :)

What are you driving these days? :twisted:
I know mate tell me about it! Nice to see familiar names are still on here. I've got an RA-R Impreza now. Did a photoshoot in Birmingham on Saturday with another RA-R owner. Going in the May edition (I think) of Banzai. Keep an eye out! ;)

I've done a few mods - APS FMIC, APS CAI, 650cc Sard injectors, Sard fuel rails to name a few. Still running the standard exhaust though so it's being strangled a bit. At the complete flow limit of it now so a 3 inch system is calling later on this year. Currently running 353bhp @ 7695rpm, 336 lb ft @4495rpm.

A tasty bit of kit :twisted::twisted:

I shall keep my eyes open for the next issue of Banzai :smt023

I know mate tell me about it! Nice to see familiar names are still on here. I've got an RA-R Impreza now. Did a photoshoot in Birmingham on Saturday with another RA-R owner. Going in the May edition (I think) of Banzai. Keep an eye out! ;)

I've done a few mods - APS FMIC, APS CAI, 650cc Sard injectors, Sard fuel rails to name a few. Still running the standard exhaust though so it's being strangled a bit. At the complete flow limit of it now so a 3 inch system is calling later on this year. Currently running 353bhp @ 7695rpm, 336 lb ft @4495rpm.

Very :cool: Liam

Here you go mate, the only nuisance with the RBC is I have to get the bonnet prop out of the boot every time I want to leave the bonnet open, no big deal really.

Also my J's oil cap arrived :)

2009-03-23_14-53-26_23032009923.jpg

Also my J's oil cap arrived :)

2009-03-23_15-15-32_23032009927.jpg

I plan on getting a header, a Gruppe M, springs of some sort. Mugen front splitter and wing and then she is complete IMO

2009-03-23_13-06-10_23032009922.jpg

Cheers Stu, Ill compare it to mines when I get a chance - doesnt look cut there?

Ah, I read it can be bent without the need for cutting, I think I would maybe buy a spare and hack that to pieces

Yo Taff!!! Nice Mota. :smt047

dotty - you need white EP3 wheel quicktime, they look so right! am i right in thinking you got some coming?

1030284468_dbf1a85941_o.jpg

:cool:

There's a set of rough EP3 wheels in my back garden that might come up good with a CW refurb. Kerbing is pretty heavy so they'll need some serious attention though.

Back