• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My JDM EP3

I remember the days when you couldn't fit bits to your car :p

Look at you now :lol:

Looking good mate :cool:

Sounds like a nightmare of a day Stuey, but all looks worth it mate :cool:
Gruppe M would of been worth it alone, but the spoiler looks great & the contrast against the CW is very nice.

You should do the "Evs Mod" with the strut brace & Gruppe M though buddy, it'll keep it perfectly in place.

I think the car now needs some different wheels though.

You should do the "Evs Mod" with the strut brace & Gruppe M though buddy, it'll keep it perfectly in place.

I think the car now needs some different wheels though.

I will get some lagging for the strut, I had that on the DC5.

New wheels.. perhaps, the idea had been there before but I have spent an obscene amount in the last couple of weeks so going to leave them for a while :smt047

I think I will get a manifold bought before the remap however :oops:

Looking good Stuey. Rear wing needs CW sides though IMO. Centre to remain carbon. :cool:

Neg, I am not changing it. :cool:

IMG_4062.jpg

It looks like a skunk, do not want.

This car is looking so good Stu, loving the rear wing, i think keep the wing as it is, goes perfectly with thw CW. :cool:

The car is looking excellent Stu. I see you're going for a blue themed engine bay eh. Shame you don't have a blue battery tie bar... :D

was good to meet you earlier mate!! about to chuck the CAI on now. was hoping to see the jdm in the flesh!!! but instead it was a ... vectra!! lol.

was good to meet you earlier mate!! about to chuck the CAI on now. was hoping to see the jdm in the flesh!!! but instead it was a ... vectra!! lol.

You too mate -thanks for the non ' can you wait two weeks till pay day' easy transaction with the AEM, would have brought the CTR down but the fuel light came on yesterday and the nearest shell is two miles from stonehenge, and all the hippys are still kicking about due to the summer solstice - last year I was queing for about an hour.

Back