• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My JRSC DC5

Had the charger fitted up at TDI North(cheers lads)last month,the car was good before,now its f****** awesome to drive!
Car made 295bhp on the rollers.
Spec list
JRSC 8psi
K-pro ecu
HKS sparkplugs
AEM V2 with Hydroshield
Apexi exhaust
Fast road setup
Eibach springs
Buddyclub alloys
Ferodo pads
Goodridge hoses
CD/DVD/Sub
Spoon gearknob

Still to come
Alloy refurb
Uprated clutch and LSD
And then im done(yea right)

Having probs getting photos from webshots onto this forum,any help steering me in right direction would be appreciated,cheers.

Just done a short technical track all 2nd and 3rd gear corners and the car behaved well in the dry.Putting your foot down on anything other than a bone dry surface is a waste of time though as ive had it spinning all the way up to 4th gear!Il let you know when ive cracked the same track with the uprated LSD etc.
Getting new camera soon so il get up a load of phots then.

Just done a short technical track all 2nd and 3rd gear corners and the car behaved well in the dry.Putting your foot down on anything other than a bone dry surface is a waste of time though as ive had it spinning all the way up to 4th gear!Il let you know when ive cracked the same track with the uprated LSD etc.
Getting new camera soon so il get up a load of phots then.

Haynes Motor Museum track??

Right ol Beast :twisted:

Mmmmm Buddyclubs, are they P1 Racing - I used to have a set on my old EM1

Closeup009.jpg

Back