• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My k20 EG project!

275 mile round trip a run in a 270 odd bhp kswapped ek9 and home with these, stage 4 Drag Cartels. Nice wee Monday.

f4c68d63.jpg

So, a lot has changed this while back. I was getting fed up with waiting on the car to be ready, work had dried up for a bit and I had a few family problems. So I put my k24 stuff up for sale to replace it with a standard k20. My mate got in contact with me about the engine and if we could sort out a deal. The deal was all my k24 bits, itb's etc for his 2.1 toda stroked k. Which I was happy enough about as it goes like ****. Should get it over the weekend. Also got myself a DC5 box with a 5.1 final drive. Finally I won a Carbonetic clutch on eBay and a tanabe sustec rear brace. Over the past few months I've also been gathering up other parts. I got a 3 inch vibrant exhaust, conversion Harness and some 2.9 driveshafts, and HR shifter cables. At the minute it's up getting the engine bay and the inside painted, engine bay smoothed and ready for the wire tuck. Then all I've to really get is radiator, hoses, manifold, kpro and coil overs. I'm sure more parts will come along as its being built. thank **** for progress!

5212a389-d784-2991.jpg

5212a389-d798-9110.jpg

5212a389-d89e-e230.jpg

5212a389-d8ab-4403.jpg

Jack.

Amazing build, shame about the K24 but the stroker should still be epic

Well as my engine bay is getting smoothed I was thinking about going for this colour..

6dd424f2.jpg

Sort of the the J's racing teal colour. What do Yous think?

What were the blue stickers for on the rev range on the S2000 clocks on the first page dude ??

Must just be a reflection or something mate. There are no stickers on it. Is it played out? That's why I'm asking opinions. If it's played out I can just go the colour of the car. See what happens

Must just be a reflection or something mate. There are no stickers on it. Is it played out? That's why I'm asking opinions. If it's played out I can just go the colour of the car. See what happens
It was massively popular in the US for about two years and then they moved on, it never really caught on here. If your going for a full on shaved/tucked bay then obviously lighter colours will show that off better then darker ones

I like the different colour engine bay. **** what is popular, do whatever you will like the look of, if it will make you happy when you see it then do it.

Thanks lads. I prob will go for it, as said it hasn't kicked of much over here but it means I will stand out. Hopefully in a good way :)

Back