• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My little EG - couple new pics

'ello you horrible lot,

seeing as i've shat on most of you on COD ( no of course not you mike) so i thought it about time to show my ugly mug on here...

lets start with a pic shall we....

jbcivc.jpg

rear3q.jpg

rear.jpg

with hasnic's teg...

tegciv.jpg

be kind :)

Last edited by a moderator:
i might make a surprise appearance, but will most likely be killing people on that battlefield beta ;)

Evening J - finally get fed up of reading the forum over G's shoulder;)

Oh, its Doofy boy of Xbox Live incase you're wondering who I am:p

Hey JB, those rims do look bad ass. :D Shame about the issues with the coilovers.

Still the car looks good (though tbh I think that has more to do with Nicks picture skills than the car itself :p)

I did see you on last night on X Box, but I was lurking and playing with a Yank clan for a few games after they invited me to join 'em, well I was uncharacteristically (sp) playing really well.

Alright crackhead :smt033, good to see you've finally signed up, about time as well!

Now everyone poke fun at the noob, there's no shotgun on here so J's a little out of his depth:smt064

Alright crackhead :smt033, good to see you've finally signed up, about time as well!

Now everyone poke fun at the noob, there's no shotgun on here so J's a little out of his depth:smt064

:lol: Morning & Welcome, agree with Nick about it being about time if that makes sense.

As for COD im nearly back to n00b status with not being on for 4 weeks :(

clearly there is a need for you to make sense here nick???

hey peeps, cheers for the welcome :)

cheers guys :) nick you could drum up some business from this ya know ;)

i'll get some more pics done this w/e and put 'em up with a spec

cheers dude, i believe it's a carbon invidia piece shipped over from the states... also under the impression it could be the only one in the country.... probably wrong tho lol

i'll get a full spec up this weekend after i've stripped the ******* :)

Back