• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 My mates just done a deal on an FN2

glen

Hi-Def Wizard
His first Type-R as well :D

No idea if he got a good deal or not as I've been out of the loop for a while now. Basically he got the following:

2008 '08 Civic Type-R GT
Silver
Red Mats (are these standard?)
1 Owner, 20,000 miles :cool:
oh and stickers....so that's £100 :lol:

There's not a mark on it, not even on any of the alloys. Think going by the mileage it must have been driven by an housewife on the school run......but then again the alloys are unmarked so maybe not

He got it from Lincoln Honda so it's serviced, TAX'd and MOT'd for 12 months and you also get a 12 month warranty. Not quite sure how much he paid in the end as they worked it all out through finance. He is paying £249 a month for 3.5 years but he had to put down £2,000 deposit and his old car which was only worth £1,000 (maybe not even that as it was about to go bang).

No idea what the APR is but it didn't sound tooooo bad through a dealer and he's happy so that's what counts. oh, and he picks it up in an hours time :D

only problem...........I WANT ONE NOW :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Back