• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My Milano CTR

fitted my new rims,i got off "thejudderman" Colin from the for sale section a while back,had the tyres put on yesterday so took a few pics this morning:cool:

ctr28-4-07003600x450.jpg

ctr28-4-07002600x450.jpg

ctr28-4-07007600x450.jpg

ctr28-4-07006600x450.jpg

ctr28-4-07004600x450.jpg

what you guys think?

It's not my cuppa tbh mate, but if you like it thats all that matters ;)

Certainly a wee bit different from the norm too.

Sorry mate, but I really don't like bronze with red. Though if you like it then that's what matters!

:lol: so no one likes it then lol.

I know what you guys are saying,it did look better on the white rims(JDM style)but they were too hard to keep clean:( The looks sort of growing on me at the moment and i just wanted to try something different.I`ve still got my white rims just in case:D .

Definitely prefer your car with the white wheels, but it's your car at the end of the day so put what YOU like on it.

I think they look okay. Even though the CW stock wheels always look good on Milano, the change makes the car look more modified, and in a purposeful kind of way. That is, they don't look over the top or chavvy and make it look more in keeping with a stripped-out track car image.

I'd keep them if like them, because they don't look wrong.

Back