• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My Milano EP3 now 259.6bhp :)

Then you may as well order your pads via the group buy, as this will be here faster as it's coming over via TNT air.

well im now booked in at TDi in september for the FRSU and fitting the ABP springs as the pro kit is unavailable till the end of september, JDM ARB, Tegiwa rear strut brace, buddy club rear camber kit and eibach front camber kit so really looking forward to that! :) also fitted myself a brake stopper (thanks Dotty :) ) and bought a tegiwa short shifter which i'll fit this sunday if its easy enough. Also got these from ebay lol

BzlND8wBGkKGrHqZjYEw4y8yPpsBMWsJooq-w_35.jpg

Coming along very nicely chop, how are you finding the tegiwa "gruppe m"?

Cheers matey :) although I've never never been in a car with a gruppe m
I can't compare the two but I'm really happy with the tegiwa kit, sounds great and it pulls away marginally better than before, just need the k100 to get the most out of it :)

Now booked in at TDi on the 22nd for my handling mods at last! Also booked in a garage to get some of my car wrapped in carbon on the 15th so pics should be on the way soon! (if they're good that is lol) :)

Fitted Short Shifter and aluminium bushes today, was a right pain in the arse but definatly worth it in the end!

^Agreed, the bushes behind the shifter, are a right PITA to get at, and remove/replace.

It's a very good mod for £35 or so quid though. The feel is fantastic; very mechanical indeed.

Had my bonnet, roof and spoiler vinyl wrapped in carbon this afternoon in southport for £200 and im really happy with the way it looks. Will hopefully have some pics up tomorrow when i get home from my split shift :)

totally dynamics, it's on the industrial estate just off crowland street near the thatch and thistle

Had my bonnet, roof and spoiler vinyl wrapped in carbon this afternoon in southport for £200 and im really happy with the way it looks. Will hopefully have some pics up tomorrow when i get home from my split shift :)

I wouldn't mind seeing some pics of the carbon wrap. Something Ive thought about doing, mainly to cover up my collection of stone chips. I would pressume that a wrap won't chip as easily or at all. £200 seems very reasonable indeed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't mind seeing some pics of the carbon wrap. Something Ive thought about doing, mainly to cover up my collection of stone chips. I would pressume that a wrap won't chip as easily or at all. £200 seems very reasonable indeed.

i'll have some pics up tomorrow, hopefully it'll be better weather so i can give my car a little clean first lol

Back