• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My Milano EP3 now 259.6bhp :)

hello been on here for a little while now and decided to take a few piccies of my car after i gave it a quick wash today (apart from the engine bay :cool:) . All i've done so far is:

Mugen grill
Tegiwa Carbon Airbox
DC mainfold and de-cat
DC sports exhaust
Toyo T1R 205/40 tyres
Samurai D1R 17x7 wheels
J's racing front strut
Honda socks
HKS gear knob
LeeH Earthing Kit
Brenscivic custom cam cover
Tegiwa Brake stopper
Tegiwa short shifter
Aluminium Gear Bush thingies
Bonnet, Boot and Spoiler wrapped in carbon
APB springs
BuddyClub rear camber kit
Eibach front camber kit
JDM ARB
Tegiwa rear strut brace
FRSU
RBC
K100
Tracy Sports Throttle Body
TDi Drop in cams
LeeH HiDs
Rear Silvatech bulbs
Stoptech Front Pads
Stoptech front Grooved discs

Next: HKS Brake line kit and better brake fluid

SDC10796..jpgSDC10795..jpgSDC10803..jpg SDC10799..jpgIMG_0157..jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I beg of you to paint the bit under the 'Mugen badge' NHB, you've got the right coloured car (basically not black :lol:) to paint it properly and pull off the 'floating badge' effect. :)

Like this:

mugen.ep.grill05_g.jpg

Unmeshed FTW! :cool:

I'd stick with OEM wheels personally though; in black :cool:

Nice car.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah had thought about doing that bit black, I was too hasty and just wanted it fitted, it took Honda 2days to spray it. I bought the grill just at the right time from funkypower because they've gone up by about £30 now. I knew some people wouldn't be keen on the wheels but I think (hope) they'll look good once I get the bonnet and coilovers.

Yeah had thought about doing that bit black, I was too hasty and just wanted it fitted, it took Honda 2days to spray it. I bought the grill just at the right time from funkypower because they've gone up by about £30 now. I knew some people wouldn't be keen on the wheels but I think (hope) they'll look good once I get the bonnet and coilovers.

I got a discount on my Grille (Genuine) - but with the Red 'H', painting, and the other bits and bobs - discount aside: It still cost me about £250 to get it on the car; that excludes customs, delivery and a discount of about £135 off the grille.

Do it black man - it will look awesome.

yeah it does look pretty sexy with the floating effect :) will have to wait till i get some spare dollar as it put a nice £280 dent in the bank account :lol: and that was without spray or badge.

cheers :) just wanna get my computer paid off now so i can carry on adding more to it

Ok small update went to TDI north today for the first time, fantastic bunch of guys and very friendly and finally got my tegiwa airbox on. They had fitted one earlier in the day and are very happy with the quality of the kit, its a million times better than my V2 and im loving the sound when the VTEC kicks in more than ever :lol:

SDC11274.jpg

SDC11276.jpg

Hi mate I have the AEM V2 at the moment, can you notice a difference between it and the tegiwa ? Sound? Heat soak? Overall performance?

yes although i need a kpro to get the full benefits i think but still its way better than the V2 as that was my previous kit, when i pulled away at tdi i noticed a the difference straight away and the sound when it hits vtec is awesome, alot more noticeable than the v2 and its a very raw sound, i dont think it suffers from heat soak as it takes in the air from outside and it comes with a heat shield. Its worth every penny in my eyes!

Nice one mate, so can you feel it pulling better?

I think my minds made up now, definitely ***** get one soon!

yeah, i think so. i went for a little drive before down some country roads just so i could hear the vtec lol Tdi were very impressed the kit as well

Lovely car mate! I had one of those grilles in my old civic and it didn't fit right! Your looks really good though. Might have something to do with mine being a cheaper immitation without me realizing.. Where did you gets yours from? I must admit I love the floating badge! If I get one I'll do that :D got a link to the site? And I have to ask how did you make it sit so flush :)

Lol just read my private messages and you asked me that like a month ago! Did you use different products?

Lol just read my private messages and you asked me that like a month ago! Did you use different products?

Yeah, it came up really nice thanks. The clay bar brought up alot of crap off the car, unfortunalty i took it for a drive down the coastal road afterwards in southport and it got covered in salt and sand :(

I got my grill from www.funkypower.co.uk and i just followed this thread which was really helpfull :lol: http://type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/s...itting-Mugen-Grille-without-taking-bumper-off

Back